Ipc Hot and
Ipc Hot and Cold Software for Linux / CentOS v2.6 LVM 6.5/ 5.6
– Copy repositories and packages into ~/.mv-release (this is required to get proper production)
– Install the Maven repository
– Paste in your package into the Maven repository
– Run apt-get install git -Q mv-release (the default should work)
– Run mv-release (or its dependencies under its names if they do not exist)
– Execute the “mv-repo” command
– In the ‘Maven’ folder you will find a file that will appear under the root of the repository, called ‘mv-repo’.
– Copy and run the mv-repo script to invoke the “launch with git” method.
– Execute the following from an elevated command prompt while in the terminal
– Run the script to build the Mavir Version.
– The MavirVersion will be automatically set in the environment variable
– when you run the start-mavir .
– Enter the following (in the first line it’s the start command of this script):
mv -S start, mv -D “$HOME/.mv-release”
Comments are closed.